In an earlier post we discussed the dread of running out of food! Especially when everyone is having a great time and wanting dance the night away. The solution is planning for some late-night snacks. Snacks can be fun and creative; so, do not look at this as yet another thing to plan, but an opportunity to be whimsical. To lessen the stress even more, we have Melissa and Elsa from ME Weddings & Events in Orange County, CA here to share their fun and yummy ideas:
We’ve noticed that many couples are requesting a second cocktail hour that we like to call the midnight snack hour. We all know that midnight snacking isn’t the best habit, but it has become a very popular trend in weddings. Most couples have their main objectives in mind during the beginning stages of planning and many can agree on serving a lot of good food.
The most common reasons behind midnight snack hour is usually one or all of the following..
- Feeding their guests a lot of good food is the most important objective
- It’s a way of keeping guests to stay after the dinner reception for dancing & drinking
- It’s a great way of incorporating a fun snack that the couple loves
- It’s another way of incorporating their color scheme or theme
- The bride and groom want to send their guests home with a final thank you for being a part of their special day
The midnight snack can be accomplished even on a budget as long as you’re creative! Click here to see Melissa and Elsa's creative take on midnight snacks! We also have some great posts on the latest (and tasty!) food trends! Also, don't forget to pass along this helpful information by clicking on the "share button" below to share this post to your social media accounts.
For more helpful tips and everything events, please check blog.eventcompass.co daily!
EventCompass: Professional Event Planning Tools That Save You Time