Guests at any event love the atmosphere, hanging out with each other, and admiring the decor while dancing to the music. But many would argue that it’s really the food that sets the tone for the event. So take the advice from another great blog & fellow event app Mine Forever on the top ten food trends that your guests will continue to rave about for years to come:
Weddings are incomplete without delicious foods. They are more than chicken, potatoes, cheese platters and desserts. If you want to spice up your reception with more brilliant ideas, check out 10 striking food trends for 2015.
1. The grand beverage stand: Display lofty drinks in cute mason jars. These beverages jars look highly exotic. When you infuse ice cubes with lemongrass and freshly pressed ginger drinks, they invigorate you with freshness all over. Try adding baggy tea bars and mix and match patterns of leaves for making your favorite blend.
2. Dim-Sum and Dumplings: This culinary food is a great appetizer that hits maximum picks during cocktail parties. Pair them with leeches martinis or mini sake shots.
3. Apps and mini drinks together: Imagine gourmet tiny lobster tacos with mini pastrami sandwiches, mini hibiscus margaritas or mini mugs of craft beer. Caviar and crackers also pair well with mini shots of chilled vodka.
4. Donut bars: All cake people or those who have a sweet tooth find it a lovely item to be relished in retro flavors. Introduce genius idea and try chocolate, almond, coconut or mango flavors.
5. Meatball bars: Meat eaters can relish another end of spectrum. Pair them with peppercorn cognac sauce, sundried tomato pesto or anything similar. These are life of any wedding party.
For more helpful tips and everything events, please check blog.eventcompass.co daily! Also, don't forget to pass along this helpful information by clicking on the "share button" below to share this post to your social media accounts.
EventCompass: Professional Event Planning Tools That Save You Time