Building a brand takes time and patience, but is much easier to do with the advent of social media. In a matter of seconds, you can promote your brand and company on various social media sites. A strong social media following does not happen over night (as much as we all wish it to be so). It takes time and access to various platforms to spread your brand to potential customers. We are one of those platforms, with access to thousands of potential clients and partnerships. We want to help you build your brand, increase your social media presence, and establish your authority as an events expert as a guest contributor for our blog!
EventCompass is on the lookout for event professionals with a unique voice, helpful insights, and a willingness to share their passion and knowledge with others. If this sounds like you, we would love to feature a few of your write-ups on our blog (with the potential of you becoming a regular monthly or weekly contributor).
With each blog post, you market yourself to new clients and fellow event professional thereby further building your company's brand and profile. We will also promote your feature on all our social media accounts to help you increase your overall social media presence. We began this blog with a mission to be inspired, to learn, and to show our appreciation to those within the event community. If you feel believe in that mission as well, we gladly welcome you as a guest contributor.
A FEW WORDS OF WISDOM
1) Please keep post under 1,000 words
2) We LOVE pictures! But please, no more than 5 and make sure that you have the name of the photographer so we can give proper credit where due.
3) We blog about a wide range of topics for those within the "personal" events industry (e.g. weddings, parties, and celebrations). For example, but not limited to:
- Trends & Style
- Etiquette Rules
- Ways to Stay on Budget
- How to Deal with Stress While Planning a Event
- Business Advice for Event Professionals to Grow Their Business
- Current event and wedding technology that helps planning/running an event and/or sharing your event with the vendor team and guests (think #EventTech and #WedTech)
- Event Professional Showcases & Professional Photographer Showcases (contact me if you would prefer to be in the showcase or have a referral)
- Feel free to peruse our current features to get an idea of what we usually promote
4) We are looking for fresh ideas and new takes on what's been done before. In other words, we want to be the thought leaders within the events community (ya...no pressure, right?). Really, at the core, we are just trying to provide helpful advice and information.
We are consistently surprised by the creativity in this community and cannot wait to read what you have to say. I am sure that it will exceed our expectations. So please submit a write-up to our Community Director at Amanda[at]EventCompass[dot]co with subject line "Guest Blog." As a former professional copy and article editor, I will assist you (if necessary) in the final editing process.
To give you a better idea of what your feature will look like, we have an example below:
We look forward to reading your submissions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me personally! Also, please pass along this helpful information by clicking on the "share button" below to share this post to your social media accounts! For more helpful tips and everything events, please check blog.eventcompass.co daily!
EventCompass: Professional Event Planning Tools That Save You Time